In honor of Valentine's Day I made some delicious heart shaped brownies and colorful chocolate chip cookies. To make them look extra special I enclosed them in a pink heart shaped box filled with pink tissue paper.
Here's some of the goodies used


Look they are heart shaped brownies!!

The first layer is the cookies.......

In go the brownies...Tada!

I used a fudge brownie recipe that is delish! I also used a baking pan with little heart shapes instead of round..but you can use silicone hearts like the ones above. Here it is in case you get the urge.....

1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
2 tablespoons water
4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Directions:PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Microwave sugar, butter and water in a large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture bubbles, stirring once. Add Choco Bake; stir. STIR in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Stir in vanilla extract. Add flour mixture; stir well. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan. BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.

11 tell it like it is:

Mandy :

Those look delicious!

Marissa :

those look so yummy! i made heart shaped chocolate chip cookies, but they don't look much like hearts as they do butts. haha. oh well, they still taste good!

Diane Mandy :

A regular Martha Stewart! I am impressed!

Frank :


Do I get some of these next year? :)

Princess Pointful :

Impressive, lady! You can be my Valentine anyday ;)

TC :

VERY cute!

I'll take a brownie :)

Kristen :

now i totally want a brownie. yum!

artemisia :

Those brownies look SO YUMMY. And they are the perfect size!

The New Black :

Looks delicious! Gosh, I wish I could bake!! :)

sassafras :

I want.

disa :