Random Princess Facts

In an effort to blog when I've got nothing much to say I am posting several random facts about me that you may or may not know. Here goes:

  • On April 17th I'll have 13 years sobriety
  • I have two step daughters whom I adore but no biological children
  • I graduated from UC Irvine in 1992 with a degree in Clinical Psychology
  • I used to teach Kindergarten
  • When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a babysitter
  • I am claustrophobic
  • 8 is my favorite number
  • I am a shoe addict with WAY too many pairs
  • I fear losing those I love
  • Fall is my favorite time of year
  • My eyes are hazel but turn green when I'm really tan
  • I have an addictive personality
  • I am overly sensitive
  • I hate seafood
  • I believe in God

What's something random about you that I should know?

11 tell it like it is:

SoMi's Nilsa :

I'm always impressed to learn of people's sobriety.

I can wiggle my ears and touch my tongue to my nose. Freak that I am. =)

Kristen :

Great list. My random thing isn't so great: I think I'm inheriting my mother's foot pain. AWESOME.

TC :

I was named after a song. One I don't like.

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts :

Wow. I actually didn't know any of those things about you. Glad you shared.

Random fact(s) about me?
I am afraid of the movie The Exorcist

I am afraid to light matches

I am afraid of water (Oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.)

Amber :

Random fact about Amber:
She hates watermelon.

Britt :

I hate cooked mushrooms, but love raw ones.

I also might use this as a blog post tomorrow because I too am lacking exciting things to say :)

Katelin :

i dislike food with chunks in it (smoothies, jams, yogurt, etc), it totally grosses me out. yuck.

Blondie :

I, too, am impressed with sobriety!!

I noticed we have a lot in common -I have two soon to be step-SONs who I adore and no biological children, I am claustrophobic, I am a complete shoe addict, I fear losing those I love - dont know how Ill ever live without my mom (my best friend), I have an addictive personality and am overly sensitive. BUT I LOVE Seafood!!

Marissa :

WOW, we have so much in common! I'm clausterphobic, I always wanted to teach kindergarten and be a psychologist (I still want to do both!), I'm overly sensitive, and I have an addictive personality.

Still just me :

Random thought about me...

I cannot drive with anything thrown on my dashboard.

K :

Sobriety is so difficult. you should be so proud of yourself!!! Way to go. Im pretty much an open book on my blog. Random - I hate tomatoes.