Jay Leno ......... NOT

While it has been far too many days gone by that I've neglected my little niche' in the blogoshpere, this Princess has come to the conclusion that she'd rather make a valiant attempt at contributing when she can rather then just leave it to die a slow and utterly useless death.

So where do I begin to unravel the countless and bizarre escapades that have run circles around me over my sabbatical? All in good time. I suppose, for the sake of organization, Ill just select specific instances and bloviate about each one. Happy?

Last week I went to see Jay leno. Okay. so that's only partially true.......but let me restate a more factual one. Last week I went to see a taping of Jay Leno but thanks to crazy hoards of people with similar said reservation and insight to get there before me we didn't get in. There we were, on time, reservation in hand and melting the sweltering sun, only to be given a ticket with a three digit number and disclaimer reading something to the effect of this means absolutely nothing but wait anyway. So wait we did. And home we went....about two hours later.

Now I'd love to see a live taping. And while I'm not particularly choosy I'd much prefer to see Ellen on one of her twelve days of giveaways and go home with something other than B.O. Sorry was that a little TMI? well, you get my drift.

Next time I go for a two hour drive in suicide traffic to beautiful downtown Burbank I'm damn well getting into the taping. And if I don't? Well, maybe you read about some overheated, pre menopausal bitch screaming expletives outside while they tape.

3 tell it like it is:

Britt :

Glad you're back!

I've heard a story like this from a few people - reservation or not, if you aren't there super early you don't get in. Hooey, I say!

angel, jr. :

Too funny!! I would love to see a live taping of a show!

The Adventures of Princess Zaria :

Hilarious! I would also like to see a live taping, of any show for that matter, I'm from Detroit. There are no live shows being taped here:(