Time Flies....Welcome LUCY!!!

Okay. I would say I'm back to stay but we all know how promises go....suffice to say I'm making a concerted effort to blog regularly. Don't laugh.

We're in the throes of Winter yet it was 86 degrees yesterday. Wrong on SO many levels I can't begin to tell you. While I know those of you in the snow would kill for this weather I'd do the same for some snow. Well...at least rain. The MS reacts badly to heat so I'm better off in cooler climates....this makes me miss the bay area so much as the weather is so much more conducive to both my health and overall well being. Someday....


So I'm working out with a trainer who ROCKS..and it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes....but more importantly he has such a good heart and makes me work! I'm only working out a few times a week then walking Lucy the rest of the time.


Which brings me to Lucy.....


I rescued the sweetest 6 year old Golden Retriever about 4 months ago and she has become the LOVE of my life. She's sleeping on my lap as I type and I have to say there is nothing in this world like the love of an animal. Duh, I know , but I'm realizing this for myself as she has become my shadow and follows me everywhere. I love it.


That's all for now I'll be back Monday....it's my late-New-Years-resolutions-stink-but-I'm-making-this-work resolution.....get it?

0 tell it like it is: