Hope

 
Hope. Living life without it just isn't an option, especially when living with MS. Hope unlocks the door when we think it to be cemented shut. It allows us possibilities when we find ourselves at the end of our rope and elicits that tiny fire within that, when nurtured, becomes a roaring flame.
 
I have created my own little Anagram for hope:
 
  • H Having
  • O Open
  • P Possibilities
  • E Endlessly

When I feel like I've reached my limits hope enables me to face another day with enough optimism to find another possibility for myself.
 
One of my favorite passages in the Bible speaks of hope:
 
"So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing us for an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal"
 
Corinthians 4:16-18
 
Focusing on the intangible is where we need to be to not only acquire but maintain hope. It lies deep within us and forever in our Lord and Savior. Tapping into it is essential to our ability to rise, thrive and truly live this live with meaning. Hope allows me to feel that tomorrow brings with it insurmountable gifts, regardless of that trials I may face today.
 
Are you finding it hard to hold on to hope? I understand how difficult can be to see the rose among the thorns, but know that even the tiniest glimmer of hope can open doors you never thought possible. It will transport you to a new place and time in your life where the light eclipses the darkness and even amidst your shadows you can find your way.

0 tell it like it is: